Old December 14th 03, 02:01 PM
stanmc

Default FX5200 - Video Capture

Megashorts wrote:
What is the EXACT make and model of your video card? I have an Asus V9520
Video Suite which is based on the FX5200 chipset. Not all FX5200 cards can
capture video but as far as I know all have a video output.

My Asus came with a breakout box/splitter thingy that plugs into the card
between the two DVI sockets. It has composite video in and out plus s-video
in/out.

I had to reboot a couple of times before my card's video input was
recognised. My situation is complicated as I have 2 other video sources on
my PC, a tv card and a USB webcam.

Mega

Have the same card and am satisfied with it. Don't do much gaming. How
do you like yours for video capture -- any problems or inadequacies?