Old December 1st 03, 04:19 PM
J.Clarke

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:33:25 -0700
"Ook" wrote:

It's been that way for a long time. ATI drivers have sucked for years.
They seemed to have improved for a while, but it seems they are going
downhill again.

nVidia, OTOH, have had excellent drivers. There was a period of time
where they were a bit shaky, back with the 7.x up to about 12.x or so,
but they stabalized again. They have been rock solid for a very long
time.

Then why all the complaints in this newsgroup?

5900....$200....hmm...drool.......

"DaveL" wrote in message
Dammit Lenny. You again? Do you work for ATI? Anytime somebody
says anything that is a little critical of your worship you have to
crawl out from under your rock. I know usenet is used for getting
help. But I CAN make an observation that the ATI ng seems to have
a disproportionate

amount
of people needing help.

Dave