Old December 2nd 03, 02:33 AM
Ook

It's been that way for a long time. ATI drivers have sucked for years. They
seemed to have improved for a while, but it seems they are going downhill
again.

nVidia, OTOH, have had excellent drivers. There was a period of time where
they were a bit shaky, back with the 7.x up to about 12.x or so, but they
stabalized again. They have been rock solid for a very long time.

5900....$200....hmm...drool.......

"DaveL" wrote in message
Dammit Lenny. You again? Do you work for ATI? Anytime somebody says
anything that is a little critical of your worship you have to crawl out
from under your rock. I know usenet is used for getting help. But I CAN
make an observation that the ATI ng seems to have a disproportionate

amount
of people needing help.

Dave