Old December 1st 03, 09:08 PM
DaveL

Dammit Lenny. You again? Do you work for ATI? Anytime somebody says
anything that is a little critical of your worship you have to crawl out
from under your rock. I know usenet is used for getting help. But I CAN
make an observation that the ATI ng seems to have a disproportionate amount
of people needing help.

Dave

"Lenny" wrote in message

The pendulum has swung back in Nvidia's favor. The 5900 is currently

the
best buy at about $200.

Nvidia's antialiasing, which is still completely unchanged since the GF3,
is still vastly inferior to ATi's gamma-corrected sparse non-uniformal

MSAA.

And it is a relief to stay Nvidia as their drivers are still far

superior
to ATI's.

Unfounded.

Need proof? Just look at these usenet
forums. The ATI ng is chock full of cries for help!

Hm, judging by this newsgroup, Nvidia sucks just as bad.

...Guess what, dude? Newsgroups and forums are USED for seeking help!

That's
a surprise to nobody except you!