Old November 29th 03, 02:09 PM
totor

where can i get the 45.23 version.. i deleted the file :-//
the nvidia site gives no clue to the bug of the 52.16 version and no link to
the old version

thx for help

"Billy_Bat" a écrit dans le message news:
Keep the 45.23s. No point in bothering with the buggy 52.16s.
Good Luck!
BB

"Bob Nielsen" wrote in message
. ..
First off, my system specs:

AMD Duron 900 w/512MB PC133 SDRAM
GeForceFX 5200 Ultra w/45.23 drivers
52xCD-ROM Drive
LGE GCE-4120 12x8x32 DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive

O.K. Now to the problem. If I use any drivers other than the 45.23s,
(and this includes the WHQL'd 52.16s), whenever I try to run games, the
screen will turn blood red within a few seconds, and the actual game
images are very jagged, with a lot of tearing. Any ideas, suggestions,
etc? (Other than replacing what I already know is a ****ty board and
processor, because that's not an option right now).

TIA,

Bob