Old November 25th 03, 04:39 PM
John Smith

I reinstalled the Nvidia drivers but still getting the problem. Very odd. I
found a fix online for IE6 just hanging, epsecially when you open new
windows of it.

John.

"Cymbal Man Freq." Don't g wrote in
message .. .
I lost the title bar in Word the other day but it had nothing to do with
anything rational. The next instance of Word that I opened up opened OK.

With Win Me, I have problems with IE6 freezing the computer after dialing

in and
getting connected and before getting to the home page,... and having to

reboot.
Don't know if it is videocard related, or a File Type problem? I have to

use
Netscape 4.75, since 7.0 is just useless on the machine.