Old November 23rd 03, 06:13 PM
Robert Pendell

Just a note here. I have a PNY TI4600 that has no memory heat sinks. The
only heatsink it has is silver with a fan built in. It has a generic PNY
sticker on the fan. It also has a white sticker on the same side as the fan
that says "TI4600". On each side, there are 4 memory chips. They all say
"Samsung 301 K402632RA-GC2B". That may not be exactly right because I was
trying to read the small print while the card was in the case. The card is
also Red. I got the card OEM. If you did look at any of them on your last
link, you will note that the following brands did not have heatsinks on the
memory chips. ASUS, MSI, PNY, and Visiontek.

--
Robert Pendell