Old September 15th 03, 07:25 AM
Chimera

fish wrote:
I don't think that's the case. NV has allot to loose and an ego to

protect.
My guess it that they will cheat and lie in order to appear winners.

ATI is being gracious and has begun a policy that assures that no current

or
future driver will be optimized for a specific benchmark. Its a positive
beginning.

If Nvidia would just come clean and be honest they would gain much more

fan
support. But they continue to be deceiving. It really ruins my opinion of
them. Very sad.

Dont go demonising one company and praising another, both seem to have a
detachment between what they say and what they do.