Old August 12th 03, 04:22 PM
Stan Linder

U need a male rca plug to connect to the female end of the svideo adapter.
Most vcrs have female rca plug for video in.

As for ur sound, I think u have to connect ur soundcard to ur vcr or tv's
soundin.

hth
"Nandos" wrote in message
I trying to help a friend to get the TV-Out working on her G3T200. A

couple
to questions.........

1. Does it required to latest drivers to utilised the TV-Out function?
2. I think the card comes with an adapter from the TV-Out (looks

similar
to a S-Video connector) to a phono (female). What sort of cable do I need
to connect to the front of the Video (has 3 phonos RYW). I am confused
because somebody say the sound comes from the TV-Out while other points

out
that a separated cable is required from the PC sound card aswell..........

Please advise..........

Regards,
Jax