Old April 8th 04, 07:40 AM
Orhan

Mikey Spike wrote in message . ..
Just got a 8KNXP Rev 2.0 MB, and wanted some opinions on memory for
this board. I will not be OC'ing, just want FAST but MORE importantly
STABLE RAM. From the posts I have been reading this MB seems somewhat
snooty about the brand and speed of memory. Will be getting a matched
pair for 1GB total RAM. Any suggestions pros and cons appreciated,
also tips on board setting for stability for the RAM.

Thanks

I have Kingston PC3200 DDR RAM (2x256MB) running without any problem.
They are very stable with +0.1V DIMM Overvoltage set in BIOS.

Orhan