Old November 20th 05, 11:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Default RAID 0 on failed GA-81K1100 MB; data recovery?

I have a GIGABYTE GA-8IK1100 MB with 2 SATA disks set to raid 0 which up
until yesterday ran flawlessly. Suddenly, the machine won't boot up at all,
no video -nothing. I've tried a new powersupply and video card and neither
have worked. I am now assuming that it is the MB. My question is can I
plug the SATA HD's into another computer with SATA raid support and retrive
the data off the disks? Thanks in advance for your response, Ben