Old September 24th 03, 02:24 AM
Nash

I tried Trackercam for several hours.
Some programs seem intuitively easy to follow. This was not one of them.

It seems like there are only a few things to adjust related to motion
detection and capture, and yet i think i found most of them in this program
frustrating. I especially found the player used to view the captured images
very confusing to learn.

This is the first program I have ever used, that i enjoyed uninstalling.

But, maybe it works nice with their tracking camera

Doug

"mike" wrote in message ...
Eagletron Inc. wrote:
"Nash" wrote in message

m...

The Ivista Home Security motion detect feature seems to work well,

except
the video captures 16 small images in one .jpg.
I would like a larger image capture, but Ivista says it's not possible

make the images larger.
Does anyone have a work around?

TrackerCam Software or CamPanel (multi-camera) from www.trackercam.com
can capture 20 frames per second when they detect motion. The images
are stored as jpg's which can be played back in sequence at up to 100
frames per second depending on your hardware.

TrackerCam Development
www.trackercam.com

When the program detects motion, it will play a .wav of a dog barking,

or
send an e-mail, or open another program.
maybe there is a way of opening another program to capture a larger

images ?

any ideas ?

thanks

Doug

And the trackercam software is free....but wait, if you want to capture
more than 100 images in one day...which we all do....you have to buy the
trackercam hardware. I learned this sad fact after investing several
hours in trying to figure out how to use it. Find another application.
And let us know what it is...I want one too.
mike