Old April 11th 11, 11:30 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

Default Ordering an Optiplex 380 Mini Tower

On Apr 10, 10:05*pm, "jim_tehma (e-mail isn't checked)"
wrote:
What you selected is fine for what you're doing...Windows 7 32bit can
only utilize 3Gb's of ram. I have the monitor you selected...LED
backlit and I like it. For $20 I would go for the better PSU.
I got the DVD media (W7 and Drivers) when I order thu SB last month
(nothing extra).

Yes, I'll order through SB. The 17r was ordered through Home.

Is the '88 Percent Efficient PSU' really better or is it just a less
powerful model? I can't find any specifications. If it's better I'll
get it.

What speakers do you have? Do you have the Sound Bar?

Thanks,

Jim

I use cheap old speakers.