Old November 24th 18, 04:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Something is scanning my system, probably spyware in Firefox.

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:39:48 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
wrote:

But it's the easiest way out when you just
couldn't figure out what's going on inside Window$. We are not Micro$oft
engineers and programmers.

We are, besides an age of programmers and engineers, the easiest way
out, but we are also an age of armies of entrenched legality in
defense of fees derived from patent and governmental lobbying
interests. It's precisely what figures in an alternative *NIX
platforms, which delays and stump further technological development.
The easy way then to continue to ensure that what you believe they're
selling is best of all, ipse dixit, because they own and control it
all.