Old December 18th 11, 02:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Allen Drake

Default GT 520 two versions?

First time posting here but I have been using nVIDIA cards in all my
systems for some time now. I just received a pair of GT 520 cards from
different vendors and got two different versions. One has Dual-Link
DVI-I HDCP capable Connector and HDMI 1.4a Connector and the other
has One Dual-Link DVI-I HDCP capable Connector, One Single-Link DVI-I
HDCP capable Connector and Mini-HDMI 1.4 Connector. I haven't opened
the boxes yet but there looks like a different type of DVI plug and
both look like they have Mini HDMI. Can anyone please explain these
different plugs and why there are two versions of the same card? What
would the user do with one where he wouldn't need the other?

Is there a link to an explanation of the different DVI connectors?
One looks like a VGA but it doesn't say so.

AL.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W3F9XO/...60_cs_sce_dp_1

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...3SHIP-_-03ship