Old November 18th 03, 01:06 AM
ZigZag Master

Frank,

Thanks. Yes, I have made sure the video card is in there good and snug. I
actrallu do get video when the power cable is not attached to the Radeon.
It is a messages that say I have to plug in the power connector to the 9700.

And yes, it has the 4 prong connector, and I have that conencted also.

I really think it is a problem with the Mobo, since the Radeon works fine in
another machine with a 300W supply.

AND

When I plug a connector from that 300W supply to the Radeon, and use the
400W supply for everything else in my machine, the same exact thing happens,
the machine will not power on.

"Frank Hagan" wrote in message
ink.net...

"ZigZag Master" wrote in message
I am using an Antec 400W supply. And yes, I moved the jumper to clear

the
CMOS.

What does holding down "insert" do on power up?

This machine will not even power at all with the Radeo attached....cant

get
into the BIOS.

Have you tried reseating the video card? Also does your motherboard have
the extra four prong auxiliary power connector and if it does are you

using
it?

FRH