Old August 8th 04, 07:59 PM
Lenny Vaz

Your hard drive is about to kick the bucket. I've seen this happen on 2
hard drives before, and both were WD drives.

--
Lenny Vaz
--

"Jenny" wrote in message
It is clicking like something is hitting the case. It did this about a

week
ago
and I just turned the system off, bought a new hard drive just in case and
backed up everything. Is it possible that this can be fixed. It is a
western
digital wd400. It is only year and half old. Would spinrite software

maybe
help it? Any experience with this out there?
Thanks much,
dancer (Jenny)

---