Old August 7th 04, 01:38 PM
Phisherman

I've heard hard drive clicking many times, and that's an indication
it's about to fail. Good reason to backup now !

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:22:27 -0400, "Jenny"
wrote:

It is clicking like something is hitting the case. It did this about a week
ago
and I just turned the system off, bought a new hard drive just in case and
backed up everything. Is it possible that this can be fixed. It is a
western
digital wd400. It is only year and half old. Would spinrite software maybe
help it? Any experience with this out there?
Thanks much,
dancer (Jenny)

---