Old July 14th 04, 02:56 PM
Inglo

On 7/13/2004 2:55 PM Neil brightened our day with:

Is there any correlation between core type, PCB
type and max. core speed?

So far in this thread we have:

Me R360 ProPCB 403MHz
Inglo ? ? 402MHz
Pudj R350 ProPCB? 411MHz (more?)
ShamB ? ? 430/445MHz

I have a R350 core on a Pro PCB and used ATITool.
Computer chips are just not all created equal. I think it would be
ridiculous for me to feel disappointed in my overclock results.

I'm getting 50+ fps in FarCry at relatively high settings with the core
at 396 and the mem at 366 so I'm pleased enough.
The only reason to go higher is just my inveterate tinkering nature.

--
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

- Inigo Montoya
Steve [Inglo]