Old September 11th 03, 04:41 AM
Cuzman

"BuDMaN" wrote in message

" Yes, we all know that is an old card but he doesn't plan to upgrade his
computer, he's just looking to play that particular game (GTA 3). "

From the back of my GTA3 case, it gives the following minimum hardware spec:

450 Mhz Intel pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
96 MB of RAM
4x speed CD / DVD drive
700 MB of free hard disk space
16 MB video card with DirectX 8.1 compatible drivers
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Keyboard
Mouse

The recommended hardware spec is as follows:

700 Mhz Intel pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
128 MB of RAM
8x speed CD / DVD drive
700 MB of free hard disk space
32 MB video card with DirectX 8.1 compatible drivers
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card with surround sound
Gamepad (USB or joystick port)
Keyboard
Mouse

I expect he already has the CD drive, the keyboard and the mouse.