Old August 24th 04, 12:26 AM
Cari

"n" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi,

Has anyone had success installing XP SP2 onto an ASUS T2-P? I have tried
installing the service pack
three times with no joy. It finished the service pack install ok, but
never
re-boots afterwards. It just
stops during the IPL, and safe mode, last known config etc don't work
either. I even scratch installed
XP, and installed the service pack, but got the same results. I have
installed SP2 onto 4 other boxes,
all of which went without a hitch, but the ASUS T2-P doesn't like it. It
runs, and has done for months,
with service pack 1 and all the updates with no trouble at all, but
service
pack 2 kills it. I have bios
1007, just in case that is of importance.

Anyone successfully managed to put SP2 onto one of these?

See:
http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=7447
www.coribright.com