Old February 28th 10, 07:54 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Postman Delivers

Default Compaq 4/25c

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:14:32 -0800, mc wrote:

On Jan 27, 10:21Â*am, mc wrote:
I have a compaq 4/25c with a 2818 speedpaq 14.4 modem which works fine.
This modem has 2 plug ins. What is the 2nd plug in for (not a standard
phone plug)? I see on the web they call this modem an expansion module,
whatever that means. I have no manuaks for this computer but if anyone
has one I would sure like a copy. thanks mc

As a side note the second plug in has 8 conductors as though it were a
network plug, but a standard data plug does not fit.. mc

mc,

Reading this link, maybe it is a com port for an external modem...
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/12534-2-tomshardware

JR the postman