Old March 5th 20, 08:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Skybuck Flying's Corona Game !

Good news: Problem solved by removing critical sections.

Bad news: I didn't find the core of the problem, it is probably critical section related somehow, console wouldn't come up, so writelns useless anyway and I am a bit lazy at moment, only did a few writelns

Futu I might try a logfile or so maybe later if I ever want to find this bug, but for now it's solved by simply removing unnecessary critical sections, still kinda interesting to know what went wrong. It only seems to hang on game startup right after laptop boots and logs into windows so that is kinda strange.

Current version is 0.10 and can be found here in case you missed it ! :

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/CoronaGame/

Bye,
Skybuck.