Old June 6th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default Please HELP! NI8-SLI won't boot - A0 and C1 POST code

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 03:28:35 +0000, Ben wrote:

Yes, I get either POST code A0 or C1 with one long beep.

And what does one long beep translate to for the bios you have?
I can only find 1 long beep under original IBM and it translates to Power
Supply or video. Might check PSU and try another video card. You ddi
connect all power connectors? I I know there's 2 and there may be 3 to the
MB. Yep, there's 3 to your board. And does your vid card have another
power connector?

That's all I can think of. I haven't had an Intel system since my old 486.
Good luck.