Old April 7th 04, 05:41 PM
cK-Gunslinger

mfougie wrote:
Is it possible to installa video caed in my preserio S4000nx?
It has on board sound and on board video
I have an extra card from an old computer but I dont see a slot where it
will fit.
Any comments will be appreciated . Thanks

All newer video cards are wireless 802.11wtf-compliant. Just put the
card anywhere in that case, secure it with duct or scotch tape and fire
your PC up. Voila! [j/k]

Ok, seriously. If you "dont see a slot where it will fit" then you
probably can't use the extra card. If you do have some open slots, they
are probably PCI, in which case you would need a PCI video card.

--
cK