Old May 7th 06, 09:06 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit

Default Automatic restart of Abit VP6 when electical shutdown

It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 7 May 2006 17:28:03 +0200,
in alt.comp.mainboards.abit, the queezy keyboard of "Gilles Vollant"
spewed the following:

|Hello,
|
|Where there is an electrical shutdown (general power of the home is down,
|one second or one minute), all my computer restart automatically, except the
|computer with Abit VP6.
|I need manually press power switch button of the case to restart it.
|
|I run server software on this computer, so I prefer it restart automatically
|
|Is there any way do to automatic restart ?
|(by switch or Bios settings)?

Have a look around the power settings in BIOS. There should be a
setting that will give you some options for power failures.
--
-nos1eep