Old November 27th 04, 10:22 AM
bob1414

Default compaq presario 5476

hi can any one help when i put a cd into my computer i got a blue screen
and my cd drive stopped working the only way i got it to work again was to
put the restore disc in and restore the computer this happened 2 years ago
and i was told to go to dos and type in a command which i did and the
drive worked perfectly but i dont have that information now its some thing
like "c:\windows\system\scsi1hlp.vxd"Enter
"c:\windows\system\scsi1hlpold.vxd"Enter

this is not it but its close i think to my knollege any one know the
command i can type? Thanks