Old June 9th 10, 03:04 PM posted to comp.os.linux.setup,alt.comp.linux,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
J G Miller

Default Got it working! First post from inside Damn Small Linux! Needmore help pls

On Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 at 01:08:22h -0700, RayLopez99 asked:

Yes, I would like to try this program. Can you please tell me how to
install it?

Abiword is available as a myDSL extension, so you install it through the
myDSL extensions framework.

Full instructions for how to install software available in the myDSL
extensions repository should be consulted at

http://www.damnsmalllinux.ORG/wiki/index.php/Installing_MyDSL_Extensions

A list of all the software available in the myDSL extensions repository
is available at

http://distro.ibiblio.ORG/pub/linux/distributions/damnsmall/mydsl/