Old December 10th 09, 08:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Phat_Jethro aka Jethro[AGHL]

Default Best Nvidia Card for Gaming?

Tom Lake wrote:
I'm looking for the best Nvidia card for gaming given the constraint of
a 475 Watt power supply. I have room in the
Dell XPS 9000 case for a full-length, two slot card. I'm not
adverse to installing a bigger power supply if the Dell uses
standard connectors. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for
any advice you may give.

Tom Lake

You may not want to hear this but I got a ATI 5770 running in my sons PC
with a 420W PSU. Supposed to be very efficient GPU. nVidia's aren't
known lately for their power efficiency.

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Jethro
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com