Old December 28th 03, 04:40 PM
Mike Walsh

I had this problem when I installed a new motherboard about a year ago, but can't remember what caused it. It could have something to do with power management. It was not bad hardware.

gregork wrote:

I have just installed a kx600 motherboard with an athlon 1ghz cpu and have
encountered a problem I hope you can help me resolve.
When I first started the system after installing the new motherboard
everything started okay but when I cut the power with the power switch the
system would not start again. I had a look inside while I was pressing
the power switch in and noticed the fans were turning a little bit .

--
Mike Walsh
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.