Old June 3rd 10, 09:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Jim[_31_]

Default Faster CUDA performance ??

"Smarty" wrote in message
Thanks Paul and Jim for your insightful comments. I share Paul's
concern about making a steep investment with no assurance of a
productivity pay-off. My ONLY motive for replacing this video card with
an expensive alternative is to get a big boost in rendering speed, and
I would be extremely unhappy if that did not pan out.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...pu,2299-8.html
Its all I could find. AFAIK Cuda is only used for the filters (going from
the press release) so unless you use a lot my guess is you're not going to
see big gains (not $300 worth at least).