Old November 1st 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Peter

Default s3 resume from ram followup

suspend to ram is a low power state everthing off but ram. if i use suspend
to power or whatever its called all my fans stay on and it is pointless. I
have changed power scheem to allways on from desktop and will try it.
"Peter" wrote in message
Hi
In suspend to ram I have about 4 normal resumes to every cold restart.
Sometimes it shuts itself off when I try to resume on my home blt
computer.
It doesnt seem to be any chipset videocard or monitor drivers or
powersupply. Baring a format and reinstall since a xp upgrade didnt
help.Could this be from the mobo itself. If I get a new mobo upgrade and
processor I could still have the same problem. Any comments about this?
Thanks