Old June 17th 04, 06:19 PM
J. Clarke

RandyNews wrote:

I read an article recently that said that tuner cards coming out after
this summer will include a new anti piracy key which prevents sharing of
recorded files. Aparently the all in wonder 9800 is one of the few that
will record hdtv and still be able to share the files.

The 9800 All In Wonder doesn't have any kind of input that supports HDTV
signals so this is moot.

RandyL

"Rick" wrote in message
The best part about having a separate TV tuner, is you can keep it in
your system when you upgrade the video card. There's no real sense in
paying

the
extra $50.00 for the TV tuner portion every time you upgrade your video
card. I have a Rage II ATI All-in-wonder and a Rage 128 ATI All-in-Wonder
gathering dust on a shelf that proves my point.

bye, Rick

"Spiderman" wrote in message
Are there any pros'cons to the All In Wonder vs separate ATI graphics

and
tuner cards. I'm currently running 9600 with a TV Tuner Pro card. Would

the
All In Wonder 9600 provide any advantage? I would think 2 separate
cards

can
handle the "load" better...is that right?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)