Old October 22nd 05, 04:05 AM

Default Is the Geforce 6200 256 Good for Age of Empires III?

I was looking at this one from newegg.com:

XFX PVT44AWAMG Geforce 6200 256MB DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card - Retail
Model #: PVT44AWAMG
Item #: N82E16814150107

I only have $100.00. I can wait and save, if I have to. I want the
best from my RTS games. Sorry, don't do a lot of FPS, so Doom and the
like do not factor in. I know that nVidia recommends the 6800, but
that is way outside my price range. Also, is the difference between
128 versus 256 discernable with the human eye? Am I just paying for a
number that I really can't tell the difference with?

Thank you for any help.