Old February 10th 04, 04:40 AM
Dark Avenger

"Dwood" wrote in message .. .
Im planning to go to ati on their 9800 pro series for a card i can use for
at least 6 months fx series is a great disappointment to me been with
5200-f5700u and never got a smooth game through. The smoothest card i had
with nvidia is a visiontek mx400 still runs better than my 5200u +some in
gameability havent seen the 5900 but why waste more cash?

Strange..very strange. The FX5700U is tested very good, par with the
9600XT, atleast that is what benchmarks tell.

Of course getting a card to get stable to run on every system is...
theoraticly only 99% possible.

It seems your motherboard or setup doesn't likes nvidia cards..atleast
not FX cards.

Oh, yes the latest nvidia drivers are indeed not of the quality we
used to have...very badly!