Old November 20th 03, 08:42 AM
Sinner

Grow up? Because I have a considered opinion on a product, I need to grow
up? And I think the whole point was someone asking for information--and
opinions. If you like ATI, great. Go to it. I didn't notice you offering
any useful knowledge, just bagging on what was offered. Thousands of people
bought edsels and were satisfied, too. Doesn't mean they're good, just that
people are easily satisfied.

sinner

"PB" wrote in message

" wrote in message
nk.net...
The Ti4800 (SE or not) are still the best nVidia cards around.

Possibly if you want to get bang for the buck, they certainly are not the
top performers in the nVidia lineup, being almost as old as the hard drive
you mention at the bottom of your post.

I am not a fan of ATI at all, and would never recommend their stuff to a

gamer.

Who gives a hoot what you are a fan of?

Thousands of gamers are as satisfied with their ATI cards as their
nVidia-card-owning counterparts are.

Grow up.

DD