Old August 8th 03, 11:00 AM
Stan Linder

U might like to try DVD Region Free. It will disable the macrovision so u
can watch ur DVD's on ur TV.http://www.dvdidle.com/
"Jay" wrote in message
Hi

I have a geforce 2 MX 400 card. I recently installed a DVDROM and when I
play certain DVD's it asks me to disable my TV out ( as the dvd's are
copywrited ) before allowing these DVD's to be played back. I cannot find
anywhere in the drivers options to disable the tv out. I have gone back

the 30.82 drivers before nview2 and these allow me to playback any dvd's

BUT
this means I cannot put the latest drivers on ( I'm using XP ). I do not
even have a tv attached. So is this a NVIEW problem or just the drivers ?

Does anyone know how to disable the tv out ! so I can install the latest
drivers !!!

Thanks

Jason