Old July 15th 03, 01:29 AM
Gunny Bunny

I am using WinXP, I tried your suggestion already, it did delete the file
but it comes back !

")-()-(" wrote in message

Gunny Bunny wrote:

Hello,

I have a GF4 Ti4200 card and was using 40.xx drivers or higher, I cannot
remember the exact number. I deleted with Add/Remove programs and then

used
'NVIDIA Nasty File' but it did not seem to delete the nv4.dll file
permanently. I keeps coming back!!

I downloaded 'NVIDIA RIP' but for some reason the .exe file will work.

I want use the 30.82 driver, as I know it is safe the game video game I

play
with.

Can you PLEASE give me a hand with this, I have spent 3 hours and gotten

no
where.

Thank you !!

I'm still using 30.82 with my 4200.
I don't know what OS you have, but if you do a search for nv*.* for all

c:\ and
delete what nv*.* files it will delete, reboot, and re-install 30.82, that

might
do it.