Old August 3rd 03, 12:22 AM
Nevada Jack

"quite a number of people" and "one person" do not make much of a trend.
With the Updates today the program is solid, although I have not used every
app in the package.

Seems like a pretty nice package to me and NeroVision Express 2 is a nice
DVD package.

Jack

"Big Dog" wrote in message
news
Check out the forums at www.cdfreaks.com and www.cdrlabs.com. Quite a
number of people are having problems with Nero's latest release. One

person
even noted they went back to Roxio 'cause Nero 6 was soooooo bad.

Nero has the advantage in that they are constantly updating and fixing the
software. However, Roxio has been more responsive in their updates.
Additionally, they have an extensive forum where you can find a lot of
help - something that Nero is greatly lacking in.