Old December 29th 04, 04:45 PM
JJ \(UK\)

"Family Man" wrote in message
news:1103142546.60342@ftpsrv1...
I really like this solution because I think it will reduce the chances of
software conflict I have been experiencing. I am not an expert like you
people on this group, so please will you answer some rather basic

questions?

Q1. If I type that in at the command prompt I understand it will only work
until I shut down. How can I set this up to run automatically when kids

log
in? Please explain step-by-step. It's all new to me.

Q2. What are the 15 minute warning switches?

Q3. How do I change my computer from automatically logging on to insisting
that a person enter their username and password each time they log on?

Hank

Which Operating System are you using? Windows I assume but which version?

JJ (UK)