Old November 25th 03, 03:51 AM
Michelle

Subject: help with refresh problem please
From: "Rene Lamontagne"

We are also assuming that the new monitor came equiped with a new video
cable to the video card, Most Do, If so this eliminates the cable, if not
then it could be a bad cable.

Rene, the new monitor came with the cable that attaches to the tower only. I
didn't install the video card, but I'm guessing it didn't come with one either.
(and this is going by my assumption that you mean an internal cable, I'm
ignorant about these things) Could this be another thing to try (that would be
cheap for a change? ;-) TIA!

BTW Viewsonics are excellent monitors , I have had my Graphics Series G790
for four years, still sharp and bright as ever.

I agree, I replaced my old computers monitor with a viewsonic about 4 years ago
and it's still running perfectly in my sons room. :-) Thats one reason I
bought another viewsonic, plus, it was on sale g.

--
Regards, Rene Lamontagne

Michelle ;-)

Michelles Paint Shop Pro & More!
http://members.aol.com/Mish234/index.html
Original tubes, links to PSP sites, fonts, clip art, wavs and other fun stuff!