Old November 25th 03, 02:37 AM
Rene Lamontagne

"DaveW" wrote in message
news:Cuxwb.224452$ao4.809318@attbi_s51...
It could be a power supply unit or motherboard that is going bad.

--
DaveW

"Michelle" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I've been having a problem and I'm hoping someone here can help me...

first my
stats:

WinXP home, sp1
768 ram
1.7 gig P4
brand new viewsonic 19" monior
ATI Radeon 9200 128 mb graphics card (also brand new)
40 gig HD, plenty of free space.

Now for the problem :-)... about a month ago I started noticing display
problems. After doing a bunch of research on the web (and calling Dell

even

SNIP

We are also assuming that the new monitor came equiped with a new video
cable to the video card, Most Do, If so this eliminates the cable, if not
then it could be a bad cable.
BTW Viewsonics are excellent monitors , I have had my Graphics Series G790
for four years, still sharp and bright as ever.

--
Regards, Rene Lamontagne