Old November 25th 20, 10:54 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm Why[_2_]

Default Can a weak CMOS battery prevent detection of a drive

You just have to purchase ssd's from a good manufacture !

KenW

I discovered that it is advised to turn off Indexing Services on an SSD.
Windows does not do this automatically. Indexing imposes to much I/O on an
SSD.

Also, I found if I put a HDD delay in the BIOS, the SDD is more likely to be
detected. Now it is one second, next I will try 2 seconds. Barracuda is 100%
busy after boot. Maybe not fully detected.