Old October 16th 03, 07:48 PM
Shepİ

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:55:59 GMT, Knowing that it was a Hollywood
invention that lemmings jump off cliffs le
(Darth Joules) wrote :

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 21:28:43 +0100, Shepİ wrote:
snip
"Out-Of-Memory" calls in windows although can be RAM are more usually
not enough disk space to allow the Virtual Memory to run or programs
running the background that are badly installed/badly
written/out-of-date or have compatibility problems with windows or
another program running.
1st trim your start up group,

Hmmm....I am having problems with Win98 regonizing that it has a 500Mb
swap file on a disk partition. Explorer can see it and all it's 500Mb
used and un-used. BUT under one of the "Systems" windows from the
Control Panel it says that my swap file = 0Mb???

Darth Joules

http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/easy.html

HTH

--