Old December 20th 03, 10:42 PM
Gabriele Jadanza

Default Wich brand is the best for the FX5900? (not the 5950)

I'm about to upgrade my videocard, actually i have an Abit Siluro TI 4200 8X
AGP 128MB DDR Ram w/OTES, and i was thinking about an FX 5900 128 MB (the
256MB is too expensive). My budget is between 180$ to 230$ (max. only if is
worth to pay the that differnce). I also would like to have like my actual
video card a TV out w/ cables and i'm looking for a retail box only. I think
the Abit is working very good, the only problem is the OTES system that
actually is VERY noisy.
Any advice would be appreciated very much.

--

Gabriele Jadanza