Old July 27th 04, 09:59 PM
MCR

dino wrote:
Help needed!!!!!!!!!

I have an intermittent crashing problem. It roughly happens when I start to
stretch the machine doing this like video conversion AVI to MPG etc. Or
alternatively it sometimes crashes when left alone with no programs running.
It may be after 10 minutes or 5 days when left with nothing running but is
usually 10% into converting a video file 700Mb.

I had problems similar to yours caused by heat. I bought a couple of
case fans and even the most taxing cpu activity doesnt overheat my
machine anymore.

Checked by MCR anti-virus system (http://www.crapsig.com).