Old May 15th 07, 04:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr. Porter

Default why two SLI edge Connectors?

I saw a picture of the BFG 8800GTX Video card and it had 2 SLI edge
connectors.

does this mean you need bridge across both to get SLI?

Or, does this mean you can bridge 3 cards with the center card bridged to 2
cards?

( I want this Looney assed answer cuz I only have one freaking cable and
just ordered a couple of those afore mentioned 8800's.)

Where does one get another cable with out trying to call the major Taiwanese
company and asking them?

If that fancy looking film type ribbon cable is just a fancy looking cable,
can one just get a couple of edge connectors and some flat cable from
Digi-Key and squish a new cable together?

Thanks in advance