Old April 18th 07, 06:42 AM posted to comp.sys.hp.hardware,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Jez T

Default Anyone has a SmartStart 6.40 CD to laying around?

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Nut Cracker:

At this point, I think your best bet is to get your hands on an SA5300.
They are dirt cheap on ebay these days.

Well, that depends. Here in Germany they are not that expensive but
usually not really cheap, too. Especially since that would require me to
buy an 5304 and not the much cheaper 5302 because only the 5304 came with
the ADG module as standard (this was an option for the 5302).

I think you'll find that it's a BIOS feature, not a difference between a
5302 and a 5304.

A 5304 is just a 5302 with an extra 2-port module on. (check the part
numbers).

BUT, if you do have a 5302, I would be surprised if it supports 300Gb HDDs -
make sure you check that first.