Old November 15th 03, 06:17 PM
Rune Thoen

Default G550, adjusting colors on secondary display, how?

I just set up two monitors on this pc for the first time.

Using a 19" 1280x1024 LCD through DVI cable as main monitor, and a 19" CRT
set to 1280x960 as secondary. Dual monitoring is set to use "separate
resolution and color palettes...etc", but I can't find any tab for adjusting
colors for the second display...

Also, I'm running dual boot on this machine, both with WindowsXP Pro, and
the same G550 driver. On the other XP partition I have only one row of
option tabs for the secondary display, meaning I cannot manually adjust
refresh rate (no "monitor settings" tab).

Any help greatly appreciated, I hate that red tint on the CRT these days...