Old October 9th 03, 10:20 AM
Vision Satellite

For all your Satellite TV needs....with online shopping and our interactive
shop cam.
www.vision-satellite.co.uk OR www.vision-satellite.com

"Richard Dower" wrote in message

"Vision Satellite" wrote in message
Hi.
I've used @Bios on my 81xnp in the past with no problems, but I have

just
used the QFlash to flash the new F5. I wasn't prepared to take the risk!

I'm
just hoping that F5 fixes the intermittent fail to Post and AGP 8x

probs.
The temps look better on the CPU.
Time will tell !
Mark

I flashed using the floppy option, it's not a problem at all...and you

have
dual BIOS if anything does go wrong.

Yeah it was the floppy option I used.

F5 doesn't fix intermittent fail to POST probs, but the CPU temperature
readings on my 3.06 P4 now seem much more stable. I'm also running in AGP 8x
with no hangs up until now, whereas with the F4 bios my sytem was pretty
unstable and had to set the AGP to 4x.
Regards
Mark